Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 January 2015



EXPLANATIONS AND THANKS

In this my first post I would like to give some explanations and thanks.


First at all, I must offer my excuses for any future grammatical and orthographical error because I am writing not in my own language.


Second, I must thank the efforts of so many people who, by scanning and posting all kind of comics, books, articles, etc. have helped me enormously. Some of my main web sources will appear among my favourite links and I will try to acknowledge each of them as sources whenever I can, but please excuse me if you are not mentioned (and let me know). The same applies to any copyright holder who considers I should have contacted him before the posting.


And finally, I would like to thanks all my colleagues who have (and will, I hope) contributed in any way to this collection. If I must mention only one, I would name Martin Kottmeyer. Even if we have never met, I consider him also a friend. You can find some of his work here: http://magoniamagazine.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Kottmeyer_Martin


This blog is born from my desire to examine the alien mythos, especially in the context of the UFO phenomena and centred in the imagery appearing in comics, cartoons, books, television and films, but also in factual reports from ufo witnesses. I will express my opinions on many subjects and you will surely disagree with many of them, but I will try to do so with education and respect. Please, do the same if you wish to enter in any debate. I do not want to convince you but just to make you think about alternate possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment